“Make Your Data Work For You” a Trillium Chapter PDX Workshop will take place on November 14th, led by Jack Shand, CAE & Geoff Thacker, Partners with The Portage Group. Did you ever think you would live in a time when data was “sexy”? Welcome to 2017 where data powers some of the most highly successful & powerful organizations in the world. In this session, learn how to make better use of the data in your association.
In this PDX session, learn about the ins and outs of how to make better use of the data in your association, specifically:
1. What data you should be collecting (or already have!) that can help your organization be more effective
2. Some tools and techniques you can use to collect good data
3. What types of data can provide which kinds of insights
4. How to use data to drive innovation and decision-making
5. Using data to evaluate progress and measure success
6. How to use data to segment your members
During this interactive session, led by Jack Shand, CAE and Geoff Thacker, Partners with The Portage Group, you will balance sharing better practices with group activities and case studies to learn and engage with peers from associations across the province. Get ready to roll up your sleeves and be prepared to leave with some tangible ideas you can take back to the office!
Details here – http://ow.ly/UdJe50enC4l